.

Friday, January 31, 2014

No Greater Love

The greatest love
that's ever been
is not on silver screens
not in novels
nor red carpets
not in magazines
the greatest gift
we can receive
can not be bought or sold
can't be traded
can't be stolen
more precious than any gold
"greater love 
hath no man than this
that he lay down his life
for his friends"
my Lord and savior
Jesus Christ
on Him, my soul depends
He gave His life
that we might live
He paid the price for sin
He payed our debt
so at the gate
we too can enter in
no greater love
has ever been
no greater gift received
than that he gave
on Calvary
and in Gethsemane
But that's not all
he gave us more
our savior lives again!
 "He is not here
but He is risen"
the angels said to them
He lived and died
and lives again
he did it all for me
my heart is full
my spirit sings
because of him I'm free
the greatest love
that's ever been
is not on silver screens
but in my heart
and in my soul
the love my savior has for me
-Kaleigh Martindale

No comments:

Post a Comment